Working at Excela Health gives you the opportunity to make a difference in our communities each and every day. No matter your position, you become part of a dynamic work force that embraces excellence and accomplishes the extraordinary, inspired by those we serve. Join our team by finding just the right match for your career objectives and lifestyle.
CHAT ONLINE WITH A NURSING RECRUITER
Talk with one of our recruiters online to learn more about open Nursing positions. Reserve your spot today!
GOT LOANS? CHAT ONLINE WITH A RECRUITER
Talk with one of our recruiters online to learn more about nursing loan forgiveness.
• Register for Tuesday, January 8, 2019, 2 to 3:30 p.m.
JOB FAIR - NOW HIRING FOR MANY POSITIONS
Saturday, January 12, 2019
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ramada Hotel & Conference Center
100 Ramada Drive (just off U.S. Route 30). Greensburg, Pa. 15601
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive full-time benefits package
- Premium medical/prescription insurance with Wellness Program completion
- Paid time off
- Pre-tax 403b or 401k with match
- Educational assistance
And so much more! Managers on-site for interviews.
Now offering sign-on bonuses for select jobs at Excela Health. Hot jobs now ...
- Clinical Nurse Coordinator, $2,500*
- Excela Health Medical Group Medical Assistant, $2,500
- Excela Health LPN, $2,500
- Excela Health CRNP/PA, $5,000
- Behavioral Health RN, full-time, $2,500
- Environmental Services, full-time, Westmoreland and Latrobe hospitals, $1,000*
- RN, nursing home support, Behavioral Health, $5,000
- Surgical Tech, new graduate, $2,000*
- Communications Specialist, $1,000*
- Part-time RN Excela Square at Norwin, $2,000*
- Full-time OR RN, $5,000*
- Full-time OR RN, experienced, (3+ years), $7,500*
- Full-time RN catheterization lab, $7,500*
- Nurse educator, OR, $10,000*
- Full-time RN med-surg, Westmoreland Hospital, $5,000*
- Full-time MRI tech, $2,500*
- Full-time RN, Neuro Joint Works, $5,000*
- Full-time echocardiographer, $5,000*
*Denotes special criteria
If you are a physician looking to learn more about opportunities at Excela Health, please contact Kathy Dobrosky, Coordinator, Physician Recruitment.
Excela Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Excela Health to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related disability, veteran status, or genetic information, or any other protected class. Excela Health will conform to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.