Diabetes Care: It’s what you know that makes all the difference.
Managing your diabetes usually isn’t difficult, but it is very personal. Becoming an active participant in your care helps you control your diabetes while taking charge of your life. The more you know about your diabetes, the better ― and longer ― your life will be.
At our Diabetes Center, we can help you control and understand your diabetes through:
- Classes and programs on all aspects of diabetes care
- Class times - mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays
- Endocrinology physician-specialists
- Seven certified diabetes educators
- Prevention and treatment of diabetes complications
- A1C reduction
- Education on insulin pumps, sensors and glucose meters
Good news! We took the guesswork out of following a diabetic diet by putting together a seven-day, 1600 calorie meal plan, including three meals plus snacks. These meals include key vitamins and minerals, avoid refined grains, and limit added sugars. Plus, recipes are included for select items. Each meal and snack is planned to help you keep your blood sugar in check.
Click here for the
7-day diabetes friendly plan