The hand is a marvel of nature; one we use each and every day for a wide array of purposes. But when a problem occurs, you may need an orthopedic hand specialist, like Lance M. Brunton, MD, orthopedic hand specialist with Excela Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Brunton focuses on the treatment of acute and chronic conditions of the hand, wrist and elbow as well as microsurgical reconstruction of nerve and blood vessel disorders of the upper extremity.
He specializes in:
- Carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome including minimally invasive procedures
- Hand and upper extremity masses
- Fractures and joint injuries
- Arthritis and tendonitis
- Tendon lacerations and ruptures
- Nerve injuries, Dupuytren’s disease, trigger finger
- Pediatric hand differences and injuries
- Sports-related injuries of the hand and wrist