Stronger Employees, Because Health Works
One of the biggest assets ― and costs ― to any business is its labor force. Your employees can impact the financial health of your company positively, but only if they are healthy and able to perform their jobs.
Excela Health WORKS Occupational Medicine is a convenient and comprehensive service developed with industry and business employers in mind. Located at Excela Square at Norwin, Excela Health WORKS allows for quick coordination of specialists, diagnostic tests and therapies. The team is led by Scott Leslie, MD, MPH, an occupational medicine specialist, who works alongside board certified and trained occupational medicine professionals, including a physician assistant, registered nurse, and a nurse case manager.
- Workers’ Compensation and Case Management
- Panel Development Consultations
- Acute Injury Care
- Physicals including DOT, Post Offer, Fitness for Duty, Return to Work, Executive and Powered Industrial Truck
- OSHA Surveillance Examinations
- Color Vision Screening
- Spirometry and Respirator Fit Testing
- Travel Medicine
- Flu Vaccines and Immunizations
- Drug and Alcohol Testing (including hair)
- Wellness WORKS programs: Biometric Screenings, Nutrition Counseling, Diabetes Management, Tobacco Cessation, Stress Management, Exercise Classes
Our Location and Hours
Excela Health WORKS is located at:
Excela Square at Norwin
8775 Norwin Avenue, Suite 6
North Huntingdon, PA 15642
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Employer and Patient Information
Please print and fill out the forms pertaining to your appointment prior to your visit.
DOT Brief Form
DOT Medical Examination Report
Medical Examiners Certificate