You Had Our Backs.
Rest Assured, We Have Yours.
Over the past weeks, Excela Health has been genuinely touched by the outpouring of support from our community. Signs of thanks and encouragement to our staff. Protective gear being sewn and donated. Food, water, treats and meals for our caregivers. Contributions to our Pandemic Relief Fund. You had our backs and helped us during a time of great need. And now we want you to know we stand ready to keep you safe and protected should you need us. You need care unrelated to the virus. Medical issues haven’t stopped. And we haven’t stopped treating them.
You can be confident that Excela Health facilities follow the most up-to-date and stringent infection protection protocols in accordance with the CDC and other leading authorities.
- Screening of patients, employees and physicians upon entering our buildings to help monitor for
individuals who may have early risk factors or symptoms related to the virus.
- Treatment of hospitalized COVID patients in highly specialized, separate private rooms that undergo
regular and rigorous deep cleaning designed to keep patients and caregivers safe.
- Implementation of an extensive “contact tracing” process.
- Increased cleaning protocols that use hospital-grade EPA registered disinfectants.
- Wearing the most effective Personal Protective Equipment by our caregivers. While this equipment can look intimidating, it is needed to protect both you and our staff from virus transmission. Know that behind these masks is a kind face dedicated to your well-being.
- Increased vigilance regarding cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, elevator buttons, handrails and other areas.
- Use of ultraviolet disinfectant technology in specialized areas.
- Strict adherence to social distancing practices.
Thank you for placing your trust in Excela Health.
Schedule Your Appointment Now:
Find A Physician
locations for blood work and imaging