Join the Excela Health Team
Looking for a fulfilling career in a dynamic environment? Look no further than Excela Health. Become part of a team who prizes excellence and makes a difference each and every day. Start your future in a health care and/or health-related field, one in which you can excel.
As part of your total compensation package, Excela Health offers a variety of benefit options for you and your eligible dependents. These benefits are designed to provide personal security, convenience and assistance to you and your family.
The Excela Health Employment Center is located at 443 West Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg, one block east of Westmoreland Hospital. We are available to serve you Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Please contact us with any questions you have regarding employment opportunities within Excela Health by dialing Carissa Sherer, Talent Acquisition Specialist for Nursing, at 724-832-4105. Or simply search our current Job Opportunities.
FREE WINTER 2018 GRADUATE NURSE NCLEX PREPARATION & WESTERN PA HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT EVENT
When: January 4, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Schedule of Events: Speak with nursing recruitment and HR representatives from a variety of different Health care organizations in Western Pennsylvania
- 10:30 AM -11:00 pm – Networking with local area hospital representatives (snacks & refreshments provided)
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - STAT Nursing Consultants NCLEX Review & Preparation By: Melissa L. Mastorovich, DNP, RN, BC
- 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Networking with local area hospital representatives
What to Expect: This event is much more than just another NCLEX review!
- For the past 25 years STAT Nursing Consultants have been helping nursing students and graduates decrease their anxiety and enhance their thinking skills on tests.
- We help by offering a cognitive behavioral perspective to increase thinking and reasoning skills necessary for the successful performance on the NCLEX
- Great chance to explore career opportunities and network with area hospitals all in one location!
How to Register: Please RSVP for this event by 12/22/2017 by emailing email@example.com and include:
- Full Name
- Current School of Nursing and Graduation date
- Phone number
- Email address
STAT Nursing Consultants NCLEX Review Guide available for purchase day of event for $42.95
- Additional 15% discount available day of event!
Sponsored by Pittsburgh Area Nurse Recruiters Association (PANR) and in participation with:
Finding Avenues For Authentic Caring Through Excela Health Nursing
Diverse opportunities, a supportive culture, and a fundamental respect and concern for patients, their families and colleagues serve as the cornerstones for nursing at Excela Health. As a graduate nurse, nursing student or a seasoned nurse in transition, the scope of nursing at Excela Health offers a range of settings from the operating room, critical care areas and cardiac catheterization laboratories to home care and hospice nursing, physician office locations, case management, psychiatric nursing, quality care, and med-surg totaling more than 20 nursing categories. As an Excela Health nurse, opportunities for advancement from within are part of the nursing mind set. To aid with internal succession, Excela Health nursing is exploring ways to develop talent.
But behind the breadth of nursing lies a philosophy at the very core of nursing at Excela Health: Caring for patients is more than a daily routine; it's an occasion to nurture a healthy encounter that seeks to address a patient's health, dignity and well-being. What we value is teamwork, integrity, quality, accountability, collaboration and a working environment based trust and respect of an individual's efforts.
So if you embrace these values and have a passion for the profession of nursing, won't you join us?