Whether your goal is staying well or getting better, Excela Health has what you need.
We want to keep you well. So we offer the full range of service for women of all ages. From checkups and mammograms to bone density screenings and services for menopausal women, our staff listens, cares and understands.
If there is a gynecologic condition or problem that requires treatment, we have highly skilled doctors who specialize in your unique needs. We can perform gynecologic surgery and hysterectomies or other procedures to treat cancer and fibroid tumors. In many instances, procedures are done on an outpatient basis, with no overnight stay required, while others may be done using robotic surgery.
Our services include:
- Routine gynecological exams
- Breast screening
- Evaluation and management of menopause symptoms
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal bleeding
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Family planning
- HPV vaccination
- In-office minimally invasive procedures
- Gynecological surgery, including robot assisted
View Dr. Gemmell's Web Chat
on Women's Health and Robotic Surgery