At Excela Health, an exceptional patient experience is our top priority. That’s why we have a joint replacement education program called “Joint Works,” which guides you from pre-operative preparation to admission, surgery and follow-up with excellent continuity of care. Not only will we take exceptional care of you, we promise to answer all of your questions. Excela Health Joint Works has received the highest accolades for quality care of our patients from Highmark, which gave us Blue Distinction designation.
Here is how it works:
- After you and your doctor decide it’s time for joint replacement surgery, you will be invited to attend a Free 1st Step Class at Westmoreland or Latrobe Hospitals, Excela Square at Norwin or one of our physician practice sites.
- We invite you to bring a coach to come with you, so your coach can be part of your recovery team.
- That’s where you will meet your joint coordinator, who helps you through the entire process.
- There you will learn about your surgery, the hospital, admission and discharge, therapy and your options for recovery in the days after the surgery.
- You will also be able to have all your pre-admission testing at the class, to save time.
- We introduce you to the entire care team: nurses, therapists, and dietary experts, home health care and case management.
- We also offer free transportation for your physical therapy after surgery.
FREE WINTER 2018 GRADUATE NURSE NCLEX PREPARATION & WESTERN PA HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT EVENT
When: January 4, 2018 from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Schedule of Events: Speak with nursing recruitment and HR representatives from a variety of different Health care organizations in Western Pennsylvania
- 10:30 AM -11:00 pm – Networking with local area hospital representatives (snacks & refreshments provided)
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM - STAT Nursing Consultants NCLEX Review & Preparation By: Melissa L. Mastorovich, DNP, RN, BC
- 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM – Networking with local area hospital representatives
What to Expect: This event is much more than just another NCLEX review!
- For the past 25 years STAT Nursing Consultants have been helping nursing students and graduates decrease their anxiety and enhance their thinking skills on tests.
- We help by offering a cognitive behavioral perspective to increase thinking and reasoning skills necessary for the successful performance on the NCLEX
- Great chance to explore career opportunities and network with area hospitals all in one location!
How to Register: Please RSVP for this event by 12/22/2017 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Full Name
- Current School of Nursing and Graduation date
- Phone number
- Email address
STAT Nursing Consultants NCLEX Review Guide available for purchase day of event for $42.95
- Additional 15% discount available day of event!
Sponsored by Pittsburgh Area Nurse Recruiters Association (PANR) and in participation with: