Home Care … Home Caring
For those with an illness, injury, or disability, we bring medical services right to your home, in familiar surroundings. Providing these services for you or your loved one in the home can provide a higher sense of security and dignity, while reducing readmissions to the hospital.
Since your care is directed by your personal physician, you can get the care and treatment you need, but with a higher sense of independence. An individualized treatment plan is developed for you, with input from the your own physician, the home care team, you and your family.
Home care is not just for seniors. Patients of any age can take advantage of our wide range of services. And, much of the care is covered by insurers, including Medicare and Medicaid. Our billing office can answer your questions about insurance plans and help you maximize available coverage.
Our comprehensive home care services include:
Skilled Nursing Care
Our skilled nurses provide expert care and education to manage acute and chronic conditions. These nurses are assigned based on your treatment and needs. Services offered by our nursing staff:
- Feeding therapy and nutritional guidance
- Follow-up care for mother and new baby
- Home safety assessments
- Intravenous therapy
- Medication management and education
- Urinary catheter care
- Ventilator support, management and education
- Wound and ostomy care
Our experienced rehabilitation team helps you or your loved one regain mobility and speech functions to the highest level possible through:
- Physical therapy - Restores movement and function
- Occupational therapy - Improves independence and activities of daily living
- Speech therapy - Improves speech, swallowing, listening, reading and writing skills with attention to cognitive skills such as memory, judgment and attention span
Medical Social Services
Our team helps patients through social, emotional and financial issues, which may detract from the patient’s recovery.
Home Health Aides
Working under the supervision of skilled nurses and therapists, our home health aides offer compassionate, hands-on care during treatment