Scheduling a Procedure:
To have an outpatient surgical or diagnostic procedure performed at Laurel Surgical Center, your physician must refer you to the facility. For more information, please call us at 724-552-0068 or email at email@example.com
Patients who have their procedures performed at Laurel Surgical Center enjoy the convenience of a centrally located facility with easily accessible parking, a covered entrance, and a streamlined registration process. Laurel Surgical Center offers an inviting and comfortable environment designed for efficiency, comfort, safety, and privacy. Patients can rest assured that the friendly and knowledgeable healthcare professionals at Laurel Surgical Center will treat them with the utmost care and respect throughout their procedure, as outcomes and patient satisfaction are the true measures of our success.
Patient Registration Forms
The documents below provide important information about your rights as a patient and the center. Please review carefully prior to your procedure date. If you have any questions, please contact the center.
Download and complete our Patient Health Questionnaire
Click here for directions to Laurel Surgical Center
The instructions below are provided to patients as general guidelines. Your physician may also provide instructions specific to the procedure being performed. Contact the center with any questions.
What to do Before Surgery
- Please complete the enclosed Patient Health Questionnaire.
- Notify your surgeon before coming to the center if there is any change in your physical condition, such as a cold, fever, or a wound near your surgery site.
- Your doctor will advise you of any tests that may need to be performed by your primary care physician prior to surgery (unless otherwise notified).
- A member of the surgery staff will call you prior to your surgery to obtain health and registration information and answer any questions you may have. They will also instruct you which medications to take the morning of the surgery.
- If you are undergoing anesthesia, do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the day of your surgery. This will help reduce the chance of nausea or vomiting following anesthesia.
- Avoid the use of mints, chewing gum, or cigarettes. Failure to strictly adhere to these instructions may result in cancellation or delay of your surgery.
- You will be contacted after 12:00 p.m. by Laurel Surgical Center the day before your surgery with the time you are to arrive at the center.
- If you need to cancel your surgery, please call Laurel Surgical Center and the performing physician's office.
We are always interested in a smooth recovery. Please do not hesitate to call us at 724-552-0068 with any questions or concerns. It is our goal to make your experience with us as easy and stress free as possible.