Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
121 West Second Avenue
Main Number: 724-537-1000
Founded in 1907, Excela Health Latrobe Hospital offers a special blend of concern and compassion, creating a unique experience for patients and serving the eastern portion of Westmoreland County and southern Indiana County. Compassionate, expert and high quality care are the traits most profoundly embodied by our physicians, nurses, and health care professionals, inspiring trust and confidence in a lifelong relationship with our 172-licensed bed hospital.
Latrobe Hospital offers a full range of acute care, surgical services, outpatient and emergency care along with extensive imaging services, cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, and lab services. The Community Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Program at Latrobe Hospital continues to be accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons, recognizing the multidisciplinary approach, medical staff, qualifications and medical research.
Additionally, we offer:
- EPIC Rehab - Excela Physical Improvement Center, for inpatient rehabilitation including physical, occupational and speech therapies. EPIC Rehab is a department of Excela Westmoreland Hospital.
- Inpatient and outpatient Behavioral Health Services for children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral issues.
- Breast health services; state-of-the art digital imaging services including 3D mammography
- Complete lab, imaging and diagnostic services
- The Arnold Palmer Pavilion, for outpatient cancer treatment, is a joint venture between Excela Health and UPMC CancerCenters, located in the nearby Mountain View section of Greensburg and at Excela Square at Norwin, North Huntingdon.
- Excela Advanced Sleep Center
- The da Vinci Surgical System, a robot-assisted surgery method for minimally invasive surgery.
- Home to the Family Medicine Residency Program, affiliated with Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University.