Blairsville Medical Park
Located in the eastern corridor of Westmoreland County, Blairsville Medical Park sits conveniently off U.S. Route 22 and offers a range of outpatient and primary care services for the entire family. Free parking, covered entry.
- Excela Health Family Medicine at Blairsville
Matthew Woleslagle, DO
Danielle Roe, MD
Routine check-ups, immunizations, disease management, illness and injury care for the entire family. To schedule an appointment, call 724-459-5203.
- Laboratory and Imaging Services - QuikDRAW PLUS
Routine blood work and x-ray, no appointment needed. Ultrasound, bone density and echocardiogram, appointment needed by calling 724-689-0100.
Open Monday through Thursday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Friday, 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday, 6 a.m. to noon.
- Excela Health Outpatient Rehabilitation
Offering physical therapy, concussion therapy and dizziness/balance therapy for people of all ages and activity levels. We feature:
- Convenient hours
- Minimal wait times
- Follow-through with the same therapist
- Complimentary transportation for qualifying individuals
- Financial assistance for those with particular circumstances.
To schedule an appointment, call 724-459-0595.
- Excela Health Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
A. Roger Wigle, MD, orthopedic surgeon
For hip and knee pain, tendonitis, sports injuries and much more, you’ll find a range of medical and surgical approaches.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 724-537-4321.
- Gyno Associates
Robert L. Donley, DO
Beth Maxwell, MD
Greg S. Whorral, MD
Bruce Williams, DO
Offering obstetrical and gynecological services. To schedule an appointment, call 724-459-3187.
- Children’s Community Pediatrics
Dwayne T. Shuhart, MD
Offering immunizations, check-ups, illness treatment and more for children of all ages.
For an appointment, call 724-459-6560.