Our Nursing Mission
Delivering on the Excela Health promise to improve the health and well-being of every life we touch by providing exceptional patient-centered nursing CARE.
Our Nursing Vision
- The vision of Excela Health nursing is to support attainment of the Excela Health organizational vision by building a culture within nursing that promotes a positive patient experience, employee engagement, and overall quality of CARE
- We will uphold our nursing mission through the practice of relationship-based CARE and interprofessional collaboration.
- We will assure nursing excellence by promoting education, professional development, leadership and advocacy.
- We will direct our evidence-based nursing practice in alignment with the Excela Health corporate goals of safety, quality, productivity, human development, and growth and margin.
- We will endorse our professional practice environment that focuses on a shared governance model.
- This vision is designed to help Excela Health, as a whole, acknowledge and achieve its vision to be a premiere, high quality, and value driven community health and wellness system as measured by achieving top decile performance against national quality standards.
Our Nursing Guiding Principles
- Compassion: We act with empathy, kindness and concern toward others.
- Accountability: We are committed to partnering with our colleagues in embracing the Excela Health values of putting patients first, having a passion for quality, working as a team, acting with the highest levels of integrity and honesty, and being good stewards of financial and community resources.
- Respect: We treat patients, families and colleagues with dignity and sensitivity, while valuing their differences.
- Excellence: We hold ourselves to the higest standards of nursing practices through leadership, exemplary nursing care, autonomy and interprofessional collaboration.