Congratulations and welcome to the Excela Health family.
Your next step is to read through our New Employee Orientation Web site, print out the required forms, then contact your Human Resources representative listed on your "Welcome" email, which asks you to schedule an appointment to return your paperwork.
Please read everything on this Web site carefully, as it is required information for all new employees. The following is a "check list" of steps you need to follow.
- STEP 1: Review Section A, print the "Physical Evaluation Packet" and bring it with you to your scheduled physical evaluation.
- STEP 2: Print and complete Section B, "New Employee" forms.
- STEP 3: Call your Human Resources representative to schedule an appointment to return your completed "New Employee" forms. If you do not have access to a printer, please notify your Human Resources representative since you will need copies of this form for your scheduled appointment.
- STEP 4: Review Section C and print your applicable "Benefits" forms. Bring completed forms with any required supporting documents to your scheduled "New Employee Orientation."
- STEP 5: Review Sections D to G.
- STEP 6: Attend your scheduled "New Employee Orientation."