Congratulations and welcome to the Excela Health family.
Your next step is to read through our New Employee Orientation Web site, print out the required forms and get them ready to return to your Human Resources Generalist.
Please read everything on this Web site carefully, as it is required information for all new employees. The following is a "check list" of steps you need to follow.
- STEP 1: Review Section A, print the "Physical Evaluation Packet" and bring it with you to your scheduled physical evaluation.
- STEP 2: Print and complete Section B, "New Employee" forms.. You will return these to your Human Resources Generalist.
- STEP 3: If you do not have access to a printer, please notify your Human Resources Generalist for assistance.
- STEP 4: Review Section C and print your applicable "Benefits" forms. Bring completed forms with any required supporting documents to your scheduled "New Employee Orientation."
- STEP 5: Review Sections D to E.
- STEP 6: Attend your scheduled "New Employee Orientation."