Westmoreland/Frick Hospital Foundation
19 Spring Avenue, Greensburg, Pa. 15601
To mail a donation, request or other correspondence, please use 532 West Pittsburgh Sreet, Greensburg, Pa. 15601
The Westmoreland/Frick Hospital Foundation promotes the interests of the hospitals and Excela Health. The foundation has supported programs and services benefitting the communities they serve including:
Lifeline® Emergency Response Program, a personal emergency response system for the elderly or those at medical risk who wish to remain independent.
• Cardiac and physical rehabilitation services and equipment
• Emergency Department improvements
• Excela Health Home Care and Hospice patient services
• The Breast Health Center
• Cancer services
• Heart and Vascular Center services and renovation
Latrobe Area Hospital Charitable Foundation
One Mellon Way, Latrobe, Pa. 15650
Since its inception in 1995, the foundation has supported programs and projects that spread the message of good health and disease prevention, train new physicians and clinicians, and support the enhancement of facilities and services. Among those programs and services:
- Faith In Action, a non-profit group that aids those 60 and older who are unable to perform activities of daily living and wish to remain at home.
- Cardiovascular services, including community education, treatment and rehabilitation options.
- Emergency Department renovation and expansion.
- Camp Focus, a therapeutic day camp for children receiving school-based behavioral health services.
Our foundations also provide scholarships for nursing and medical students, physicians in residency training, and others pursuing health-related careers. The above is just a sampling of the kinds of support given to our hospitals and communities through our foundations. To speak with one of our foundations, please call the telephone numbers above for more information.