REACHING INTO THE COMMUNITY
Excela Health offers a wide variety of health-related screenings, educational classes, support groups, a Speaker's Bureau and health fairs to make health care more accessible to the communities it serves. Through these venues, and others, you have the opportunity to pursue a course of wellness, find needed support, learn about Excela Health capabilities and how we can help, or discover unknown health conditions early on, so treatment can begin quickly while offering the best possible chance for care and cure.
Community Health Needs Assessment
We also gauge community needs through methods such as community-wide surveys. To see the results of our most recent Community Health Needs Assessment,click here.
Don't Miss A Beat - Dining Out With CHF-Friendly Meals
Don't let congestive heart failure (CHF) put a damper on your dining out experience. While you guard your heart, Excela Health has your back, along with the following restuarants, offering a CHF-friendly item with less than 800 mgs of sodium. Look for our Heart Center logo next to menu items at your favorite restaurants ...
• The Black & Gold Grill, Latrobe
• Chef Mark's Palate, Latrobe
• DeNunzio's Italian Restaurants, Jeannette and Latrobe
• Dino's Sports Lounge, Greensburg and Latrobe
• Hoss's Steak & Sea House, Greensburg
• IHOP, Greensburg and Uniontown
• The Lamplighter, Delmont
• Mauro's Ristorante & Lounge, Jeannette
• Old Route 66 Grille, Greensburg
• One Eleven, Greensburg
• Pepperwood Grille, Greensburg
• Red Lobster, Greensburg
• Rizzo's Malabar Inn, Crabtree
• The Supper Club, Greensburg
For more information abut menu selections at these restaurants, just click here.