Hospitals and Facilities
Excela Health, established in 2004, brings together the three hospitals of Westmoreland County –Frick, Latrobe and Westmoreland – as well as several affiliates and facilities located across the region. Beyond our hospital walls, we seek to enhance access to care, expand services and promote health and wellness.
Our Excela Health locations include:
• Three acute care hospitals – Frick Hospital in Mount Pleasant, Latrobe Hospital, Latrobe, and Westmoreland Hospital in Greensburg
• Excela Health Medical Group – a multi-specialty physician group
• EPIC Rehab - Excela Physical Improvement Center for inpatient physical, occupational and speech therapies
• Nine Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers for physical, occupational and speech therapy
• QuikDRAW and QuikDRAW Plus imaging and blood testing sites
• Excela Health Home Care and Hospice
• Ligonier Valley Ambulance Services
• Excela Health School of Anesthesia
• The Arnold Palmer Pavilion, a joint venture with UPMC CancerCenters
• Excela Advanced Sleep Center
• MedCare Equipment Company, for durable medical equipment and supplies and a joint venture with Conemaugh, Heritage Valley, Washington and Butler Health Systems, St. Clair Hospital and UPMC.
• Excela Latrobe Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
• Frick/Westmoreland Hospital Foundation and the Latrobe Area Hospital Charitable Foundation (To learn more about charitable donations and giving opportunities, please go to our "About Us" at top of our home page and click "Giving Back".)
We have Excellence in health care. You have Excela Health.